Nice to Meet You!
I’m Janine DeVault, an experienced content writer who works with businesses big and small to create compelling content that ultimately adds to their bottom line.
Since I began writing content, in 2016, I’ve worked with many clients in the pet care space, including businesses like Wag!, PuppySpot, and PetFirst.
My greatest strength lies in converting even the most mundane or obscure topics into content that is not only informative but also highly engaging… and then optimizing it for SEO!
I believe everyone has a story to tell, and I never tire of finding creative and strategic ways to help my clients engage with their readers.
More About Me…
I’m based in Canada and I’ve been writing almost as long as I’ve been talking.
My professional background is in customer service and tourism, and my BA is in English Literature and Hispanic Studies. These experiences have equipped me with both the human insight and the research skills needed to put myself in readers’ shoes and deliver content designed to wow them!
When I’m not working with my clients, I’m usually traveling or posting updates on my blog:
- Janine in the World is a travel blog devoted to helping women travel Mexico safely and confidently.
The Cliffs Notes
- I operated a successful celebrity dog walking & pet care service in Malibu, CA for 3 years
- I’m a long time animal rescue advocate and supporter of animal rescue organizations
- I live with 3 rescue pets of my own, Kesi the cat and Maia & Fozzie Bear, the dogs
- I’m an avid slow traveler
- I spent 3 years living in Mexico honing my Spanish speaking and taco-eating skills
- My travel bucket list includes every national park in North America